SANDHU FAMILY HOLDINGS based in Surrey, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Landscape worker. SANDHU FAMILY HOLDINGS is a respected and trusted investment company with a strong track record of success, a commitment to social responsibility, and a long-term approach to building sustainable businesses. Our company’s focus on innovation, excellence, and integrity has made it a leading player in the Canadian business community. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: SANDHU FAMILY HOLDINGS
Position: Landscape worker
No of Vacancies: 3
Salary: $20.00 hourly 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: 13070 115 ave Surrey, BC V3R 2T9
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
- Canadian citizen and permanent or temporary foreign workers of Canada are eligible for this position.
- International Candidates who don’t have a valid Canadian work permit also can apply
- The candidates should be able to assist with landscape constructions
- The candidates should be able to weed, prune and trim trees and plants
- The candidates should be able to cut grass, cart and spread topsoil and other materials
- The candidates should be able to lay sod or seed, plant bulbs, flowers, shrubs and trees
- The candidates should be able to apply fertilizers, water and tend to plants, lawns and/or gardens
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!