Valley Landscape Inc. based in Edmonton, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Landscape worker. Valley Landscape Inc. provides a wide range of landscaping services, including landscape design, installation, maintenance, irrigation, and hardscaping. Our team of professionals has extensive knowledge and experience in creating and maintaining beautiful outdoor spaces for both residential and commercial clients. We use the latest technology and equipment to ensure that each project is completed efficiently and effectively. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The position of landscape worker is approved by LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment)
Employer Name: Valley Landscape Inc.
Position: Landscape worker
No of Vacancies: 15
Salary: $19.00 to $20.00 hourly (to be negotiated) 30 to 55 hours per week
Employment Type: Seasonal employment Full time
Location: 1230 91 St SW suite 201 Edmonton, AB T6X 0P2
Shifts: Day, Weekend, Shift, Overtime, Early Morning, Morning
Transportation information: Public transportation is not available
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience, training will be provided
- The candidates should be able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment, be physically demanding, and a repetitive tasker
- The candidates should be able to work in outdoors, noisy, dusty and hot area
- The candidates should be able to work in tight deadlines and with attention to detail
- The candidates should be able to sit, stand, walk, bend, crouch, and kneel for extended periods
- The candidates should be able to handle Hand-eye co-ordination
- The candidates should be able to handle heavy loads
- The candidates should be able to do manual dexterity
- The candidate should be dependable, organized, flexible, and reliable
- The candidates should have efficient interpersonal skills, and be able to work as a team player
- Canadian citizen and permanent or temporary foreign workers of Canada are eligible for this position.
- International Candidates who don’t have a valid Canadian work permit also can apply
- The candidates should be able to assist with landscape constructions, weed, prune and trim trees and plants, rake and collect refuse
- The candidates should be able to cut grass, remove litter and garbage, cart and spread topsoil and other materials
- The candidates should be able to lay sod or seed, plant bulbs, flowers, shrubs and trees
- The candidates should be able to apply fertilizers, repair and maintain equipment
- The candidates should be able to operate and maintain landscape maintenance equipment, water and tend to plants, lawns and/or gardens
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!