TDA LANDSCAPE SERVICES INC based in Ajax, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Landscaper. TDA LANDSCAPE SERVICES INC assists landscaping contractors when it comes to their labour needs. We are proud members of the Landscape Ontario Horticultural Trades Association which increases our ability to serve the landscaping community. Our employees are experienced and demonstrate a dedication to ensuring that the work is done to meet your specific requirements. They do this in a timely fashion and they do it with pride. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: TDA LANDSCAPE SERVICES INC
No of Vacancies: 5
Salary: $20.00 hourly 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment – Full time
Location: Ajax, ON
Shifts: Day, Evening, Weekend, Early Morning, Morning
Work setting: various locations
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 1 to less than 2 years’
- The candidates should be physically demanding and a repetitive tasker
- The candidates should be able to work with attention to detail
- The candidates should be able to stand, bend, crouch, and kneel for extended periods
- The candidates should be able to handle heavy loads
- The candidates should be able to work at outdoors
- The candidates should be able to water and tend to plants, lawns and/or gardens, apply fertilizers, fungicides, herbicides, pesticides and other lawn care products
- The candidates should be able to apply various treatments such as pruning, spraying, repairing damaged areas and injecting with treatment solutions
- The candidates should be able to examine trees and shrubs to diagnose problems and disease, plant and move trees
- The candidates should be able to plan and co-ordinate the growth and use of plants for landscaping, ornamental uses and other purposes
- The candidates should be able to plan and construct landscaped environments which may include trees, shrubberies, lawns, fences, decks, patios and other landscape structures
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!