Blue Pine Enterprises Ltd. based in Duncan, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Landscaping foreman/woman. Blue Pine Enterprises Ltd. strive to incorporate green building principles into their projects, promoting energy efficiency and reducing environmental impact. With a strong focus on integrity, professionalism, and innovation, we continues to be a trusted partner for construction and project management needs. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Blue Pine Enterprises Ltd.
Position: Landscaping foreman/woman
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $28.00 hourly 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time – On the road job
Location: Duncan, BC
Shifts: Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Early Morning, Morning
Transportation information: Valid driver’s license
Supervision: Staff in various areas of responsibility
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 1 to less than 2 years
- The candidates should be able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment, and be physically demanding
- The candidates should be able to distinguish between colours
- The candidates should be able to work with attention to detail
- The candidates should be able to work in tight deadlines
- The candidates should be able to sit, stand, walk, bend, crouch, and kneel for extended periods
- The candidates should be able to handle heavy loads, and large workload
- The candidates should be able to do manual dexterity
- The candidates should be able to work at heights, and outdoors
- The candidate should be client focus, initiative, and judgmental
- The candidates should have excellent oral communication, and be able to work as a team player
- Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary foreign workers of Canada are eligible for this position.
- International Candidates who don’t have a valid Canadian work permit also can apply
- The candidates should be able to hire, supervise and schedule staff, plan and direct grounds maintenance
- The candidates should be able to organize and direct planting of trees, gardens and lawns, plan and estimate labour and materials
- The candidates should be able to organize and direct construction of fences, decks and walls
- The candidates should be able to plan, manage and supervise landscape construction work, maintain work records and logs
- The candidates should be able to tender and administer contracts
- The candidates should be able to establish work schedules and procedures
- The candidates should be able to requisition or order materials, equipment and supplies
- The candidates will get group insurance benefits, transportation provided by employer, bonus, and other benefits
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume, and cover letter) through below mentioned details.
7321 Mays Road
Be prepared for the screening questions. Include answering the following questions while applying:
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!