FFT Software Ltd. based in Vancouver, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Lead software engineer. FFT Software Ltd. is a dynamic and innovative software development company. We believe in harnessing the power of technology to simplify complex processes, optimize operations, and enhance overall productivity for our clients. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: FFT Software Ltd.
Position: Lead software engineer
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $112,320 to $133,120 annually (to be negotiated) 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: Vancouver, BC
Work setting: Willing to relocate, Startup company
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as computer software engineering, computer science, bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 5 years or more
Security and safety: Criminal record check
- The candidates should be able to work under pressure
- The candidates should be able to work with attention to detail
- The candidates should be able to work in tight deadlines
- The candidates should be able to sit for extended periods
- The candidate should be accurate, client focus, organized, initiative, and judgmental
- The candidates should have excellent oral communication, excellent written communication, efficient interpersonal skills, and be able to work as a team player
- Canadian citizen and permanent or temporary foreign workers of Canada are eligible for this position.
- International Candidates who don’t have a valid Canadian work permit also can apply
- The candidates should be able to collect and document user’s requirements and develop logical and physical specifications
- The candidates should be able to research, evaluate and synthesize technical information to design, develop and test computer-based systems
- The candidates should be able to develop data, process and network models to optimize architecture and to evaluate the performance and reliability of designs
- The candidates should be able to plan, design and co-ordinate the development, installation, integration and operation of computer-based systems
- The candidates should be able to assess, troubleshoot, document, upgrade and develop maintenance procedures for operating systems, communications environments and applications software
- The candidates should be able to lead and co-ordinate teams of information systems professionals in the development of software and integrated information systems, process control software and other embedded software control systems
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!