Canada Post based in Kenora, Ontario is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Letter Carrier – Delivery Agent. The company Canada Post is a crown corporation that functions as Canada’s primary postal operator. Our company is known as a well-known e-commerce powerhouse, delivering billions of items every year. We work with mailing letters, shipping parcels, with making and selling businesses online. Our company has a total assets valued at 11.2 billion Canadian dollars. We are known to help small businesses grow. We work to enrich lives in remote locations. We work to connect Canadians with each other and worldwide. We provide the best possible delivery experience to the customers. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full time or temporary employment. The candidates have to work with On Call shifts.
Employer Name: Canada Post
Position: Letter Carrier – Delivery Agent
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $21,80 hourly
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Kenora, ON
Shifts: On Call
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English and French Languages.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
Experience: Candidates don’t need any experience although having experience in customer service, making deliveries or working as a driver is an asset
- The candidate should have the physical ability to lift mail items weighing up to 22.7 kg (50 lb) and carry items weighing up to 15.9 kg (35 lb) regularly throughout the day
- The candidate should be able to be the face of Canada Post in his/her community and make sure customers and businesses get the mail and parcels they’re waiting for
- The candidate should be able to like meeting people and making their day
- The candidate should enjoy being outside and active year-round
- The candidate want to work for a great national company
- The candidate would be proud to serve fellow Canadians
- The candidate should have a valid Class 5 or Class G driver’s licence with a safe driving record for at least 3 years (driver’s abstract required)
- The ability to work in all types of weather
- The candidate should be able to start his/her day in the depot, sorting and preparing the day’s deliveries
- The candidate should be able to load and drive a Canada Post postal vehicle
- The candidate should be able to spend most of his/her day outside, delivering mail and packages by foot or by vehicle to customers on your route
- The candidate should be able to return to the depot to unload the day’s incoming mail and packages for later delivery
- The employees get to become a part of a big company
- The employees get competitive pay
- The employees get extensive classroom on-the-job training about his/her duties and safety on the job
- The employees get an opportunity for permanent employment
- The employees get health safety as the position is considered as a safety sensitive position
- The company works with employment equity
- The employees get accommodation facilities
- The employees get an inclusive and barrier free work force
- The employees get other benefits such as respect, integrity and transformation
Working for years, today, Canada Post is connecting people worldwide with developing more and more advanced techniques. The company works to deliver products worldwide as early as possible. The company is known to have a team of experts working on its development for years.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume, explanation to meet the requirements and agreed to Conflict Of Interest conditions) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!