Parmar Janitorial Services based in Surrey, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Light duty cleaner. Parmar Janitorial Services is one of the best janitorial service company of the town. We have many years of experience in this industry and are well-known in the community. We have the benefits that come with scale and a strong financial position. We have an unparalleled global infrastructure and competencies in real estate, retailing, marketing, and franchising. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Parmar Janitorial Services
Position: Light duty cleaner
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $17.00 per hour for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Surrey, BC
Shifts: Day, Evening, Weekend and Morning
Work setting: Office building, commercial building and private residence
Security and safety: Basic security clearance and criminal record should checked
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks and also pay attention to detail
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment and also take initiative
- The candidate should be dependable, reliable and also a team player
- The candidate should have efficient interpersonal skills
- The candidate should be able to sweep, mop, wash and polish floors, vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture, clean, disinfect and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances, clean and disinfect elevators, pick up debris and empty trash containers, wash windows, walls and ceilings and also clean changing rooms and showers
- The candidate should be able to handle and report lost and found items
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email or mail (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
13742 91A Avenue
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!