Light duty cleaner
Ardore Cleaning Services based in Whitehorse, YT is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Light duty cleaner. At Ardore Cleaning Services, we are dedicated to making your life more manageable and a little easier by providing quality cleaning results. We have provided reliable cleaning services to residents and commercial clients throughout Whitehorse, YT and the surrounding region. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer’s Name: Ardore Cleaning Services
Position: Light duty cleaner
No of Vacancies: 4
Salary: $17.00 hourly for 80 hours bi-weekly
Employment Type: Permanent employment – Full time
Location: 1-65 Iskoot Crescent Whitehorse, YT Y1A 0P6
Shifts: Flexible Hours
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset, also training will be provided to the candidates
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis andpay attention to detail.
- The candidate should be willing to work in a sitting, standing, walking position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate should be able for bending, crouching, kneeling and also stand for extended periods
- The candidate should be able to sweep, mop, wash and polish floors also dust furniture
- The candidate should be able to vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture
- The candidate should be able to clean, disinfect and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances
- The candidate should be able to disinfect elevators, operating rooms and other areas
- The candidate should be able to handle and report lost and found items
- The candidate should be able to pick up debris and empty trash containers
- The candidate should be able to wash windows, walls and ceilings
- The candidate should be able to address customers’ complaints or concerns
- The employees get health benefits such as Health care plan
- The employees get financial benefits such as Bonus
- The employees get other long term benefits such as learning/training paid by employer, team building opportunities, transportation provided by employer
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume, and Cover letter) through below mentioned details.
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedures directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!