Garderie Eben ezer inc based in Laval, QC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Light duty cleaner. Garderie Eben ezer inc is a small pre-school cum crech establishment. We run our institute out of utter love for young ones. Our clients trusts us and happily leave their chindren with us being guaranteed of care and safety. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Garderie Eben ezer inc
Position: Light duty cleaner
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $14.25 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Laval, QC
Shifts: Day, Weekend, Overtime, Morning, 09:00 to 17:00
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the French Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate or a diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset.
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to detail
- The candidate should be able to repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be physically strong
- The candidate should be someone who can be depended on
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment
- The candidate should be someone who can be relied on
- The candidate should be able to sweep, mop, wash and polish floors
- The candidate should be able to dust furniture
- The candidate should be able to vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture
- The candidate should be able to clean, disinfect and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances
- The candidate should be able to wash windows, walls and ceilings
- The candidate should be able to distribute clean towels and toiletries
- The candidate should be able to stock linen closet
- The candidate should be able to handle and report lost and found items
- The candidate should be able to pick up debris and empty trash containers
- The employees get life insurance, other benefits and pension plan
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email or mail (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
8500 rue Iseut
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!