Westrun Cleaning Services Ltd. based in Calgary, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Light duty cleaner. Westrun Cleaning Services Ltd. offers a comprehensive range of professional cleaning solutions tailored to meet the diverse needs of both residential and commercial clients. With a strong commitment to excellence and customer satisfaction, We have become a trusted name in the cleaning industry. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Westrun Cleaning Services Ltd.
Position: Light duty cleaner
No of Vacancies: 12
Salary: $17.00 hourly 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: 9-920 28th Street NE, Calgary, AB T2A 6K1
Shifts: Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, Early Morning, Morning
Transportation information: Public transportation is available
Work setting: Cleaning service company, Commercial building, Office building, Various locations
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience, training will be provided
- The candidates should be able to work in a fast-paced environment, be physically demanding, and a repetitive tasker
- The candidates should be able to work with attention to detail
- The candidates should be able to sit, stand, walk, bend, crouch, and kneel for extended periods
- The candidate should be client focus, dependable, initiative, flexible, and reliable
- The candidates should have values and ethics, efficient interpersonal skills, and be able to work as a team player
- Canadian citizen and permanent or temporary foreign workers of Canada are eligible for this position.
- International Candidates who don’t have a valid Canadian work permit also can apply
- The candidates should be able to sweep, mop, wash and polish floors, dust furniture
- The candidates should be able to vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture
- The candidates should be able to clean, disinfect and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances
- The candidates should be able to clean and disinfect elevators
- The candidates should be able to handle and report lost and found items
- The candidates should be able to provide basic information on facilities, wash windows, walls and ceilings
- The candidates should be able to pick up debris and empty trash containers, address customers’ complaints or concerns
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
PO Box 98040 Falconridge RPO
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!