Nabil Rizk based in Edmonton, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Live-in caregiver – persons with disabilities. Nabil Rizk – is known for providing exceptional services to the employees. We are a home of cooperation and provide all the basic facilities and care to our employees. Our services and facilities are designed to help our employees regain and retain a level of independence. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The position of live-in caregiver – persons with disabilities is approved by LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment).
Employer Name: Nabil Rizk
Position: Live-in caregiver – persons with disabilities
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $18.25 hourly 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: 3813 Macneil Heath NW Edmonton, AB T6R 0H5
Shifts: Day, Evening
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 7 months to less than 1 year
- The candidates should be repetitive taskers
- The candidates should be able to sit, stand and walk for extended periods
- The candidate should be punctual, flexible, and organized
- Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary foreign workers of Canada are eligible for this position.
- International Candidates who don’t have a valid Canadian work permit also can apply
- The candidates should be able to administer bedside and personal care, assist clients with bathing, and other aspects of personal hygiene
- The candidates should be able to assist in regular exercise, e.g., walk, feed, or assist in feeding
- The candidates should be able to assume full responsibility for the household (in the absence of a householder),
- The candidates should be able to provide companionship, provide personal care
- The candidates should be able to prepare and serve nutritious meals
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through the below-mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedures directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!