Live-in caregiver – seniors
MALIKA ESMAIL VALDES based in Scarborough, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Live-in caregiver – seniors. MALIKA ESMAIL VALDES is a well-known person living in Scarborough, Canada. We are known to every possible facility satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: MALIKA ESMAIL VALDES
Position: Live-in caregiver – seniors
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $16.50 per hour for 40 to 50 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time, Term or contract employment
Location: Scarborough, ON
Shifts: Day and Overtime
Work site environment: Candidates should work in non-smoking area
Weight handling: Up to 13.5 kg (30 lbs)
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates need experience of 1 year to less than 2 years
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses: Candidates must have First Aid Certificate
- The candidate should be able to work overtime, perform repetitive tasks, sit, stand for extended periods, walk and also for bending, crouching, kneeling
- The candidate should be physically strong and also a combination of sitting, standing, walking
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client, in a flexible environment, in an organized way and also take initive
- The candidate should be someone who can judge, punctual, dependable and also reliable
- The candidate should have efficient interpersonal skills and also an excellent oral communication
- The candidate should be able to take care of adults, females and also males
- The candidate should be able to perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties, administer bedside and personal care, assist clients with bathing and other aspects of personal hygiene, feed or assist in feeding, launder clothing and household linens, mend clothing and linens and also prepare and serve nutritious meals
- The candidate should be able to administer medications, assist in regular exercise, e.g., walk, change non-sterile dressings, provide companionship and also provide personal care
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume, and Cover letter) through below mentioned details.
Be prepared for the screening questions:
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!