Lobster processor – fish processing
Craigs Lobster Ltd based in Barrington, NS is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Lobster processor – fish processing. Craigs Lobster Ltd is one of the best seafood retails of the town, providing fresh and good quality products to the customers at a reasonable price. We have many years of experience in this industry and are well-known to the community. We have efficient and well-trained staffs who help us to operate our business successfully. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Craigs Lobster Ltd
Position: Lobster processor – fish processing
No of Vacancies: 5
Salary: $22.15 per hour for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time, Permanent employment
Location: Barrington, NS
Shifts: Day, Evening and Morning
Work site environment: Candidates should work in odours, cold/refrigerated and wet/damp place
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience, training will be provided
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks, pay attention to detail and also stand for extended periods
- The candidate should be physically strong
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client and also in a flexible environment
- The candidate should be reliable and also a team player
- The candidate should be able to cut, clean and trim fish or seafood prior to marketing or further processing and also disjoint and remove meat from lobsters or other crustaceans preparatory to canning or further processing
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!