Dave and Rick Refrigeration Inc. based in Brampton, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Logistics supervisor. Dave and Rick Refrigeration Inc. is a federal corporation in Brampton, Ontario incorporated with Corporations Canada, a division of Innovation, Science and Economic Development (ISED) Canada since 2016. We are experienced and well-known to the community. We have well trained and efficient staffs who help us to operate our business smoothly. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Dave and Rick Refrigeration Inc.
Position: Logistics supervisor
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $27.50 hourly for 35 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time, Permanent employment
Location: 73 Eastern Avenue, Brampton, ON, L6W 1X9
Shifts: Night, Weekend, Early Morning and Morning
Work setting: Willing to relocate
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates need experience of 1 year to less than 2 years
Computer and technology knowledge: Candidates must have knowledge of MS Excel, MS Outlook and MS Word
- The candidate should be able to work under pressure, in fast-paced environment and also handle heavy loads
- The candidate should be able to work in an organized way
- The candidate should be reliable and also a team player
- The candidate should have accuracy
- The candidate should be able to supervise 5-10 people
- The candidate should be able to establish work schedules and procedures, arrange for maintenance and repair work and also conduct performance reviews
- The candidate should be able to co-ordinate activities with other work units or departments, recruit and hire staff, train workers in duties and policies, arrange training for staff and also co-ordinate, assign and review work
- The candidate should be able to prepare and submit reports, ensure smooth operation of computer equipment and machinery, requisition or order materials, equipment and supplies and also plan, organize and oversee operational logistics of the organization
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!