Dream Big Transportation based in Mississauga, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Long Haul Truck Driver. Dream Big Transportation is known as a company that is running a business of 53′ Dry vans in Canada. We are known to provide the best and the fastest transportation services. Our company is known to provide the most affordable transportation services all over Canada. In all, we are the best name when it comes to provide transportation services in regards to various goods all over Canada. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full time or permanent employment. The shifts the candidate has to work are yet to be determined.
Employer Name: Dream Big Transportation
Position: Long Haul Truck Driver
No of Vacancies: 5
Salary: $26.10 per hour for 32 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 959, Gana Court, Mississauga, ON, L5S 1N9
Shifts: To be determined
Transportation/Travel Information: Valid driver’s licence
Work Location Information: Relocation costs covered by employer
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualification such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset, although training will be provided to the candidate
To be determined
To be determined
- The candidate should be able to perform preventive maintenance
- The candidate should be able to perform emergency roadside repairs
- The candidate should be able to pay and receive payments for goods
- The candidate should be able to perform brake adjustments
- The candidate should be able to receive and relay information to central dispatch
- The candidate should be able to do tarping and ensuring safety and security of cargo
- The candidate should be able to oversee condition of vehicle and inspect tires, lights, brakes, cold storage and other equipment
- The candidate should be able to record cargo information, hours of service, distance travelled and fuel consumption
- The candidate should be able to perform pre-trip, en route and post-trip inspection and oversee all aspects of vehicle
- The employees get to work in a well known company
- The employees get various career development opportunities
- The employees get financial benefits such as competitive salary
- The employees get various paid leave benefits
Working for years, Dream Big Transportation is known as a top-notch name when it comes to providing transportation services. The company is known for all, the best transportation services, transportation services for all types of goods and also affordable transportation services.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email or a mail (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
959, Gana Court
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!