7289210 Manitoba Inc. is a trucking/transportation agency based in Winnipeg, MB. The company is inviting Truck Drivers with an attractive salary package in the concerned field. The candidates will be required to start work as soon as possible on a full-time basis and can select from a range of shifts.
Employer Name: 7289210 Manitoba Inc.
Position: Long Haul Truck Driver
No. Of Vacancies: 4
Salary: $21.00 hourly for 40 to 50 hours per week (mileage paid)
Employment Type: Permanent employment; Full time
Location: Winnipeg, MB
Shift: To be determined
Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: Around 7 months to less than 1 year of experience in the concerned field is required to apply for this job.
- The candidate will be required to handle a heavy load of up to 23 kg.
- The candidate will be required to travel cross-border.
- The candidate will be required to travel for extended periods.
- The candidate must have expertise in mountain driving.
- The candidate should be reliable, organized and a team player.
- The candidate should have flexibility in their work.
- The candidate should be comfortable with sitting for long hours.
- The candidate should be able to drive a manual transmission vehicle.
- The candidate should have a driver’s validity license check, driving record check (abstract) and criminal record check done.
- The candidate should have a valid driver’s license and valid passport.
- The candidate will be required to operate Trip Recorder (onboard computer), GPS (Global Positioning System) and other navigation equipment.
- The candidate will be required to have Air Brakes Endorsement and Class 1/1F/A License (semi trailer trucks).
- The candidate will be required to perform emergency roadside repairs.
- The candidate will be required to receive and relay information to central dispatch.
- The candidate will be required to operate and drive straight or articulated trucks to transport goods and materials.
- The candidate will be required to load and unload goods.
- The candidate will be required to record cargo information, hours of service, distance travelled and fuel consumption.
- The candidate will be required to have documentation knowledge on driver logbook, inspection report (pre-trip, en-route, post-trip), trip reports and accident or incident reports.
- The candidate will be required to perform pre-trip, en route and post-trip inspection and oversee all aspects of the vehicle.
- The candidate will receive an attractive salary package.
- They offer permanent employment on a full-time basis.
The company is a reliable private sector establishment based in Winnipeg, MB. They are offering jobs at a sensible package with benefits and assurance. Those who wish to apply for the post of truck driver, are required to do so as soon as possible. The work setting is a trucking agency.
The candidate should have a Driver’s validity license check done and a Driving record check done to apply for this job.
How To Apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!