Flying Horse Logistics Inc. is a trucking/transportation agency based in Abbotsford, BC. The company is inviting Truck Drivers with an attractive salary package. in the concerned field. The candidates will be required to start work as soon as possible and can select from a range of shifts.
Employer Name: Flying Horse Logistics Inc.
Position: Long Haul Truck Driver
No. Of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $25.25 to $27.50 hourly for 40 to 70 hours per week (Bonus, Minimum wage is guaranteed)
Employment Type: Term or contract; Full time
Location: Abbotsford, BC
Shift: Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Overtime, Early Morning, Morning
Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: No experience in the concerned field is required to apply for this job.
- The candidate will be required to handle a heavy load of 13.5 kg and should be comfortable with physically demanding work.
- The candidate will be required to sit for long hours, perform repetitive tasks and work overtime.
- The candidate needs to travel cross-border, travel for extended periods and travel overnight.
- The candidate should have good judgement, work flexibility and effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should be reliable, organized and a team player.
- The candidate should have their own cellular phone.
- The candidate should have a driver’s validity license check, driving record check, criminal record check and basic security clearance done.
- The candidate should have a valid passport and a valid driver’s license.
- The candidate must have Driver’s License (Class 1 or A), Class 1/1F/A License (semi-trailer trucks), AZ class license and Air Brakes Endorsement.
- The candidate must load and unload goods.
- The candidate must receive and relay information to central dispatch.
- The candidate must perform preventive maintenance and emergency roadside repairs.
- The candidate must be able to operate GPS (Global Positioning System) and other navigation equipment.
- The candidate will be required to drive as part of a two-person team or convoy.
- The candidate must look after tarping and ensuring the safety and security of cargo.
- The candidate must know how to operate and drive tractor-trailers or straight trucks (4,600kg+ or 10,000lbs+ with 3+ axles) trucks to transport refrigerated or dry bulk.
- The candidate must obtain special permits and other documents required to transport cargo on international routes.
- The candidate must record cargo information, hours of service, distance travelled and fuel consumption.
- The candidate must perform pre-trip, en route and post-trip inspection and oversee all aspects of vehicle.
- The candidate must have documentation knowledge on driver logbook, inspection report (pre-trip, en-route, post-trip), maintenance and repair reports and trip reports.
- The candidate must have professionalism in customer service.
- The candidate must oversee condition of vehicle and inspect tires, lights, brakes, cold storage and other equipment.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!