Emballage St-Jean Itée based in Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu, QC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Machine packager. Emballage St-Jean Itée is a vertically integrated manufacturer of flexible packaging products that are sold to leading food and consumer product companies. Still controlled by the Leclair family, the company currently operates wholly-owned subsidiaries in Canada, the United States, Mexico, the United Kingdom, China, Vietnam and Australia, employing more than 950 dedicated employees since 1954. Our graphic services and the quality of our printing allow our customers to offer eye-catching graphics for their products on store shelves. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Emballage St-Jean Itée
Position: Machine packager
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $18.47 per hour for 39 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time, Permanent employment
Location: 80 rue Moreau, Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu, QC, J2W 2M4
Shifts: Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, Early Morning and Morning
Security and safety: Criminal record should checked
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English or French Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates need experience of 1 to less than 7 months
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced environment, perform repetitive tasks, handle heavy loads, manually dexter, pay attention to detail and also stand for extended periods
- The candidate should be a combination of sitting, standing, walking and also have hand-eye co-ordination
- The candidate should be punctual and also dependable
- The candidate should have efficient interpersonal skills
- The candidate should be able to transport raw materials, finished products and equipment throughout plant manually or using powered equipment, check and weigh materials and products and also sort, pack, crate and package materials and products
- The candidate should be able to perform other labouring and elemental activities and also clean machines and immediate work areas
- The employees get as per collective agreement and bonus
- The employees get life insurance, maternity and parental benefits and Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP)
- The employees get free parking availability, learning/training paid by employer, paid time off (volunteering or personal days) and wellness program
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!