Muskoka Woods based in Rosseau, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Maintenance person – building. Muskoka Woods provides a transformative experience for individuals and groups alike. With a commitment to inspiring and equipping people to make a positive impact on their communities, we offers a wide range of activities and immersive learning opportunities. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Muskoka Woods
Position: Maintenance person – building
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $20.00 hourly 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: 4585 Highway141, P.O. Box 130,Rosseau, ON P0C 1J0
Level of expertise: Maintenance and repair
Work setting: Resort, Rural area
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 7 months to less than 1 year
Equipment and machinery experience: Small engine equipment
Parts specialization: Carpentry/woodworking machinery, Plumbing
Inspection or testing specialization: Electrical assemblies or wiring
Area of specialization: Grounds maintenance
- The candidates should be able to handle weight Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- The candidates should be able to handle heavy loads
- Canadian citizen and permanent or temporary foreign workers of Canada are eligible for this position.
- International Candidates who don’t have a valid Canadian work permit also can apply
- The candidates should be able to make adjustments and minor repairs to heating, cooling, ventilation, plumbing and electrical systems, and contact tradespersons for major repairs
- The candidates should be able to perform minor repairs on appliances
- The candidates should be able to perform safety and security checks
- The candidates should be able to supervise other workers, repair or replace mechanical units or components
- The candidates should be able to move heavy furniture, equipment and supplies
- The candidates should be able to perform other routine maintenance jobs such as painting and drywall repair
- The candidates should be able to work with minimal supervision, maintain inventory of supplies
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume, and cover letter) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!