Royal Foot Lounge Ltd. based in Vancouver, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Massage parlour manager. Royal Foot Lounge Ltd. offers an extensive range of footwear styles, from classic to contemporary, designed to cater to the diverse tastes and preferences of its discerning clientele. We provide a sophisticated and inviting atmosphere for our customers to explore the exquisite collection. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Royal Foot Lounge Ltd.
Position: Massage parlour manager
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $28.38 hourly 35 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: 947 Seymour Street, Vancouver, BC V6B 3M1
Transportation information: Public transportation is available
Work setting: Willing to relocate
Supervision: 3-4 people
Budgetary responsibility: 0 – $100,000
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 7 months to less than 1 year
- The candidates should be able to work in a fast-paced environment, and be physically demanding
- The candidates should be able to work with attention to detail
- The candidates should be able to sit, stand, and walk for extended periods
- The candidate should be client focus, organized, flexible, reliable, and judgmental
- The candidates should have efficient interpersonal skills, and be able to work as a team player
- Canadian citizen and permanent or temporary foreign workers of Canada are eligible for this position.
- International Candidates who don’t have a valid Canadian work permit also can apply
- The candidates should be able to plan and control budget and inventory
- The candidates should be able to manage contracts for advertising or marketing strategies
- The candidates should be able to hire, train and supervise staff
- The candidates should be able to address customers’ complaints or concerns
- The candidates should be able to plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!