GS Wood Products based in Edmonton, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Material handler. GS Wood Products is dedicated to custom millwork our offerings are endless. Our aim is to create project that is not just practical, but simple, sophisticated and subtle, maximizing the space available and within the budget. We believe that well designed and built spaces, add beauty and harmony to the homes, improve performance and are more effective throughout the years. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: GS Wood Products
Position: Material handler
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $21.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 8924 60 Avenue NW, Edmonton, AB, T6E 6A6
Shifts: Day, Evening and Morning
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset.
- The candidate should be able to handle heavy loads
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to detail
- The candidate should be able to load, unload and move products and materials by hand or with basic material handling equipment
- The candidate should be able to operate a variety of equipment to load, unload and move materials and products
- The candidate should be able to pick orders and stock
- The candidate should be able to make labels and attach to goods
- The candidate should be able to pack and unpack goods
- The candidate should be able to install, lash and secure goods
- The candidate should be able to organize and maintain inventory
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email or mail(along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
8924 60 Avenue NW
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!