Loblaw Companies Limited based in Calgary, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Meat Clerk. NoFrills has been known to service local communities through a commitment to great quality, low prices, and excellent customer service. We offer a wide range of products, including brands such as President’s Choice® and no name®, fresh produce, and meat. We started operating as a franchise business owned by local operators with a strong sense of leadership, entrepreneurial spirit, and a focus on community involvement. Today, we have over 250 stores all over Canada. We value our customers the most. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: NoFrills
Position: Meat Clerk – Daytime
No of Vacancies: To be determined
Salary: Salary is not mentioned, $18.00 – $20.00 hourly salary estimated by Canadian Job Bank
Employment Type: Part-time
Location: 14939 Deer Ridge Dr SE, Calgary, AB
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as high school, a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
- The candidate should be able to move up to 50lbs and in constant mobility for an entire shift
- The candidate should be adaptable and is thrilled to join us in our goal of helping Canadians Live Life Well
- The candidate should be inspired doers and also help provide a positive in-store shopping experience by ensuring the store is always ready with available products that meet customer needs to live life well
- The candidate should be able to inspire customers through delightful conversation and knowledge of products
- The candidate should a team player with an attention for detail and be driven and able to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be resourceful and courteous when resolving customer questions and also be motivated to learn new things
- The candidate should be flexible to work a variety hours which may include days, evenings, and weekends
- The candidate should be 18 years or old and also provide a criminal record check
- The candidate should be able to provide great customer service by ensuring the store shelves are stocked and by responding to customer needs and maintain and stock product displays and shelves that meet company standards
- The candidate should be able to ensure accurate product scanning and identify inventory needs and assist with ordering and setup company-directed promotions and programs
- The candidate should be able to keep department areas neat and ensure health and safety standards
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through the below-mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedures directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!