Hazelmere Foods based in Surrey, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Meat cutter – retail or wholesale. Hazelmere Foods is a food processor and distribution company. Our goal is to provide fresh and high-quality poultry, meat, seafood, and numerous other food items. We have over 40 years of combined experience and a long list of satisfied and dedicated clients to our credit. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The position of Meat cutter – retail or wholesale is approved by LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment).
Employer Name: Hazelmere Foods
Position: Meat cutter – retail or wholesale
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $26.44 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: Surrey, BC
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience, training will be provided
- The candidate should be flexible and reliable
- The candidates should be able to work as a team player
- Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary foreign workers of Canada are eligible for this position.
- International Candidates who don’t have a valid Canadian work permit also can apply
- The candidates should be able to cut, trim and prepare standard cuts of meat, clean and prepare fish and shellfish, slice cooked meats
- The candidates should be able to prepare special displays of meats, poultry and fish products, shape, lace and tie roasts, other meats, poultry, and seafood
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through the below-mentioned details.
13165 76 Avenue
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedures directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!