Family Garden Foods Inc. based in Calgary, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Meat packager. Family Garden Foods Inc. specializing in a wide range of products, from fresh and frozen vegetables to sauces and condiments. We are committed to offering nutritious, convenient, and delicious options for both families and foodservice providers. Our dedication to using high-quality, locally sourced ingredients and sustainable practices sets us apart in the industry. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Family Garden Foods Inc.
Position: Meat packager
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $18.65 hourly 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: Calgary, AB
Work setting: Meat processing and/or packing plant/establishment, Willing to relocate
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
- The candidate should be client focus, and reliable
- The candidates should be able to work as a team player
- Canadian citizen and permanent or temporary foreign workers of Canada are eligible for this position.
- International Candidates who don’t have a valid Canadian work permit also can apply
- The candidates should be able to food safety/handling skills
- The candidates should be able to transport raw materials, finished products and packaging materials
- The candidates should be able to measure and dump ingredients into hoppers of mixing and grinding machines
- The candidates should be able to provide customer service
- The candidates should be able to remove filled containers from conveyors
- The candidates should be able to manually pack goods into bags and boxes or other containers, assist process control and machine operators in performing their duties
- The candidates should be able to check products and packaging for basic quality defects, clean machines and immediate work areas
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!