Shefa Meats based in North York, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Meat Packager. Shefa Meats is known to build the future of fresh food and seafood. Our company is known to work in the wholesale market. Our company can be termed as a B2B platform leveraging technology to deliver the fastest harvest-to-retail in the industry. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. This job position is approved by LMIA.
Employer Name: Shefa Meats
Position: Meat Packager
No of Vacancies: 3
Salary: $16.10 per hour for 35 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: North York, ON
Shifts: To be determined
Work Site Environment: Cold/refrigerated
Work Setting: Meat processing and/or packing plant/establishment
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates need an experience of 7 months to 1 year
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks and pay attention to detail
- The candidate should be able to stand for extended periods
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment and handle heavy loads
- The candidate should be able to transport raw materials, finished products, and packaging materials
- The candidate should be able to measure and dump ingredients into hoppers of mixing and grinding machines
- The candidate should be able to feed flattened boxes into forming machines to construct containers
- The candidate should be able to remove filled containers from conveyors
- The candidate should be able to manually pack goods into bags and boxes or other containers
- The candidate should be able to check products and packaging for basic quality defects
- The candidate should be able to assist process control and machine operators in performing their duties also clean machines and immediate work areas
- The employees get health benefits such as Dental plans, Disability benefits, Health care plans, Paramedical services coverage, and Vision care benefits
- The employees get financial benefits as per the collective agreement and a bonus
- The employees get long-term benefits such as Group insurance benefits, Life insurance, and Pension plans
- The employees get other benefits such as Free parking available, Paid time off (volunteering or personal days) and Parking available
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by email (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!