Randstad Canada based in Winnipeg, MB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Meat Packer-Food and Beverage Processing. Randstad Canada is known to play a private role in shaping the the world of work. We are known to develop Professional, Recruitment Process Outsourcing and Managed Services divisions and built success from a vision to serve clients by providing them with the highest calibre talent in every represented market. In all, we are known as a well-known name in providing recruiting services in Canada.
The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full time or term/contract employment. The candidate has to work in Day, Evening, Flexible Hours and Morning shifts.
Employer Name: Randstad Canada
Position: Meat Packer Associates
No of Vacancies: 06
Salary: $15.50 per hour for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Winnipeg, MB
Shifts: Day, Evening, Flexible Hours, Morning
Work Setting: Meat processing and/or packing plant/establishment
Work Site Environment: Cold/refrigerated
Transportation/Travel Information: Own transportation, Public transportation is available
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
Weight Handling: Up to 23.5 kg (50 lbs)
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to detail
- The candidate should be able to stand for extended periods
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be someone who can be relied on
To be determined
- The employees get to work in a well-known company
- The employees get various career development opportunities
- The employees get various financial benefits
- The employees get various paid leave benefits
In 1997, Randstad Canada entered the Canadian market. The company has been known to manage services divisions and built success from a vision to serve clients by providing them with the highest calibre talent in every represented market. Since its establishment, within 10 years the company had already established branches in four countries.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume and Job Reference Number) through below mentioned details.
Job Reference Number
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!