Euro-Can MFG. Inc. based in New Hamburg, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Meat-Packing Plant Labourer. Euro-Can MFG. Inc. is known to produce high-quality pet products with the highest safety standards in mind for over 28 years. We have brands’ chews and treats are CFIA and FDA inspected, are 100% traceable back to the farms we source from, and scored a Safe Food Quality score of 98%. Our company is known to be proud to say to have been sold. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Euro-Can MFG. Inc.
Position: Meat-Packing Plant Labourer
No of Vacancies: 12
Salary: $17.50 per hour for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 367 Victoria St. suite b, New Hamburg, ON, N3A 2K5
Shifts: Day, Evening, Weekend, Shift, Overtime, On Call, Flexible Hours, Early Morning, Morning
Work Site Environment: Odours
Work Setting: Meat processing and/or packing plant/establishment
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualification such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate or a diploma
Experience: Candidates need an experience of 7 months to 1 year
Certificates, Licences, Memberships, and Courses: Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS) Certificate
Weight Handling: Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be able to work with hand-eye coordination
- The candidate should be a combination of standing for extended periods, bending, crouching and kneeling
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be able to handle heavy loads
- The candidate should be able to work for overtime hours
- The candidate should be physically demanding
- The candidate should be able to work under pressure
- The candidate should be someone who can be relied on
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be able to transport raw materials, finished products and packaging materials
- The candidate should be able to measure and dump ingredients into hoppers of mixing and grinding machines
- The candidate should be able to manually pack goods into bags and boxes or other containers
- The candidate should be able to feed and unload processing machines
The candidate should be able to check products and packaging for basic quality defects
- The candidate should be able to assist process control and machine operators in performing their duties
- The candidate should be able to clean machines and immediate work areas
- The employees get to work in a well-known company
- The employees get health benefits in a form of a health care plan
- The employees get long-term benefits such as Group insurance benefits and Life insurance
- The employees get other benefits such as Free parking available, Learning/training paid by employer and Team building opportunities
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email or mail (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
367 Victoria St. suite b
NEW HAMBURG, ON
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!