K&G MEAT LIMITED based in Scarborough, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Meat trimmer. K&G MEAT LIMITED provide exceptional service, catering to the unique needs and preferences of their clients. Whether it’s restaurants, hotels, grocery stores, or individual consumers, our diverse product portfolio is designed to satisfy a wide range of culinary requirements. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: K&G MEAT LIMITED
Position: Meat trimmer
No of Vacancies: 3
Salary: $21.00 hourly 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: Scarborough, ON
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
- Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary foreign workers of Canada are eligible for this position.
- International Candidates who don’t have a valid Canadian work permit also can apply
- The candidates should be able to cut beef, lamb, pork, or veal carcasses or sides or quarters of carcasses into primal cuts for further cutting, processing, or packaging
- The candidates should be able to remove feathers and singe and wash poultry to prepare for further processing or packaging
- The candidates should be able to cut meat and poultry into specific cuts for institutional, commercial, or other wholesale use
- The candidates should be able to remove bones from meat
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through the below-mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!