Redline Trucking based in Edmonton, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Mechanic helper. Redline Trucking strive to bring you the best possible service to ensure a smoother experience. We give top priority to customer satisfaction and make it a point to ensure complete peace of mind. No matter the size or complexity of the freight, we will deliver. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer’s Name: Redline Trucking
Position: Mechanic helper
No of Vacancies: 3
Salary: $15.00 to $22.00 hourly for 40 to 44 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment – Full time
Location: Edmonton, AB
Work Setting: In shop
Work site environment: Candidates should work in, noisy, dusty, odours area
Weight handling: Up to 13.5 kg (30 lbs) and Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualification such as a secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: The candidate should have at least 7 months to less than 1 year of experience in a related industry.
Area of work experience: Maintenance, Repair
Area of specialization: Motor vehicles, Heavy equipment
- The candidate should be required to handle heavy loads.
- The candidate should be physically demanding and manual dexterity
- The candidate should be able for bending, crouching, kneeling, work under pressure and also handling heavy loads
- The candidate should be willing to work in a sitting, standing, walking position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate should have dependability and hardworking skills.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate should be able to work with integrity and positive attitude
- The candidate should be someone who can be relied on and a good team player.
- The candidate should be able to move tools, equipment and other materials
- The candidate should be able to signal safety procedures to other workers and to the general public
- The candidate should be able to perform miscellaneous labouring activities to help tradespersons, apprentices and other workers as directed
- The candidate should be able to clean machines and immediate work areas
- The employees get health benefits such as dental plan and health care plan
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
780-435-5101 Between 08:00 AM and 04:00 AM
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedures directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!