Circulate Cardiac and Vascular Care based in Burlington, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Medical receptionist. Circulate Cardiac and Vascular Care is a clinic focused on a patient-first approach, ensuring that our customers not only receive the best care but develop a greater understanding of what we do and why. Our specialists bring a diverse set of skills and decades of industry – leading medical experience to the table with one common goal – to put the needs of our patients at the forefront of everything we do. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Circulate Cardiac and Vascular Care
Position: Medical receptionist
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $22.00 hourly 10 to 15 hours per week
Employment Type: Casual employment Part time
Location: Burlington, ON
Shifts: Day, Flexible Hours, Early Morning, Morning
Work setting: Urban area, Health care institution, facility or clinic
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as trades certificate or diploma or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 5 years or more
Computer and technology knowledge Electronic medical records, Switchboard 1-25 lines, Electronic scheduler, Electronic mail, MS Access, MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint, MS Word, MS Windows
Security and safety: Bondable
- The candidates should be able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment, be physically demanding, and a repetitive tasker
- The candidates should be able to work in tight deadlines with attention to detail
- The candidates should be able to sit for extended periods
- The candidates should be flexible, organized, reliable
- The candidates should have excellent oral communication, excellent written communication, efficient interpersonal skills, and be able to work as a team player
- The candidates should be able to greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas, provide basic information to clients and the public, obtain and process information required to provide services
- The candidates should be able to operate switchboard or telephone system, order office supplies, record and relay information, schedule and confirm appointments
- The candidates should be able to send invoices, maintain work records and logs, receive and issue payments, perform clerical duties, such as filing and sorting and distributing mail
- The candidates should be able to answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages, arrange teleconferences, calculate billing charges
- The candidates should be able to provide directory assistance, provide emergency services, relay service to persons with disabilities
- The candidates will get free parking
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume, Cover letter, References attesting experience, Letter of recommendation) through below mentioned details.
Be prepared for the screening questions. Include answer the following questions while applying:
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!