Medical Student – Work from home
Canadian Medical Protective Association based in Ottawa, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Medical Student – Work from home. Canadian Medical Protective Association is known for its work in regards to Records Management, Library and Archives are service groups within the Privacy and Records Management Department. We work to ensure the right business information is captured, controlled and disposed of when meeting retention periods. We provide access to published materials, research services and educational outreach to improve organizational information literacy. We collect, maintain and make available all corporate information with historical value and having a permanent retention. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer’s Name: Canadian Medical Protective Association
Position: Medical Student – Work from home
Job Location: Fully Remote Job, working from a home-based office anywhere in the provinces of Ontario and Québec
No of Vacancies: To be determined
Salary: $28.00 hourly for 8-10 weeks
Employment Type: Full time, Remote Work
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the French / English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualification such as registration with a Canadian medical school. and successful completion of at least one year of medical school
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
Expertise: Candidates must have knowledge of office technologies including MS Office Suite, familiarity with administrative databases, Internet, and electronic document management systems
- The candidate should be able to work from home
- The candidate should have expertise of MS Office (required), standard office equipment (required), and administrative databases (an asset)
- The candidate should have the experience using document management applications
- The candidate should have an organizational and time management skills
- The candidate should have sound judgement and the ability to prioritize own work
- The candidate should be able to participate in the development and evaluation of research-related or educational activities aimed at medical trainees and physician members.
- The candidate should able to be an active member of Safe Medical Care learning and will have the opportunity for mentorship by knowledgeable physician advisors and other team members. Students will be exposed to key medical-legal concepts and good practices that will be relevant to their future medical careers. Students are expected to complete group and individual educational projects or research related projects by the end of the term.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
A covering letter explaining your career aspirations, medical education and what you hope to gain from spending time at CMPA. Please highlight what you would bring to the job and how you might make use of your experience in your own medical school.
A detailed resume that includes postsecondary institution(s) and area(s) of study, work, and volunteer experience, as well as research and educational experience, if any.
A letter from the Dean’s Office of the Faculty of Medicine indicating you are in medical studies and in good standing.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!