Bradner Mushroom Farm Ltd based in Abbotsford, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Mushroom Picker. Bradner Mushroom Farm Ltd is a well-known part of the Greenhouse, Nursery, and Floriculture Production Industry. Our company was started by DaveSharon Luu. who has gained guidance from British Columbia Institute of Technology and Trinitry Western University. We are known to produce mushrooms using advanced techniques. We are known to produce quality mushrooms and supply the same at Abbotsford and other local areas possible. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full time or permanent employment. The shifts the candidate has to work are yet to be determined. The position of Mushroom Picker is approved by LMIA.
Employer Name: Bradner Mushroom Farm Ltd
Position: Mushroom Picker
No of Vacancies: 18
Salary: $16.50 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Abbotsford, BC
Shifts: To be determined
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset.
Equipment and Machinery Experience: Candidate needs equipment and machinery experience such as Pickers
Type of Crops: Mushrooms
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be able to handle heavy loads
- The candidate should be physically demanding
- The candidate should be able to clean work area
- The candidate should be able to sort and pack fruits and vegetables
- The candidate should be able to pick row and orchard crops
- The candidate should be able to load, unload and transfer crates, supplies and farm produce, livestock and poultry
- The candidate should have landscape and horticulture technicians and specialists specific skills such as Cleaning Crop and Grading
- The employees get to work in a family owned company
- The employees get to learn various advanced techniques
- The employees get to work in a natural environment
- The employees get financial benefits such as competitive salary
- The employees get various leave benefits such as paid leaves and casual leaves
Working for years, Bradner Mushroom Farm Ltd has around thousand employees working with it. The company today makes a sales of $271,027 in USD. The company is known for its owner and the expert team of employees working on the farm for years.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!