Zachary Klinghoffer based in North York, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Nanny. Zachary Klinghoffer is well-known person living in North York, Canada. We are known to provide every possible facility to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Zachary Klinghoffer
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $17.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: North York, ON
Shifts: Day, Evening, Flexible Hours and Morning
Work Setting: Employer’s home and optional accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis. Note: This is NOT a condition of employment
Security and safety: Criminal record should checked
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates need experience of 1 year to less than 2 years
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client, work in a flexible environment and also work in an organized way
- The candidate should have an excellent oral communication and an excellent written communication
- The candidate should be someone who can judge the situation and also can be reliable
- The candidate should be able to take initiative
- The candidate should be able to assume full responsibility for household in absence of parents
- The candidate should be able to perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties and also prepare and serve nutritious meals
- The candidate should be able to discipline children according to the methods requested by the parents, instruct children in personal hygiene and social development, organize, activities such as games and outings for children, take children to and from school and to appointments and also help children with homework
- The candidate should be able to maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home, supervise and care for children and also tend to emotional well-being of children
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending email or making a phone call(along with resume) through below mentioned details.
416-789-3070 Between 08:00 AM and 06:00 AM
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!