Blesila Alago & Jay Alago based in Surrey, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Nanny. Blesila Alago & Jay Alago is a well-known person living in Surrey, Canada. We are known to provide every possible facility to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Blesila Alago & Jay Alago
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $15.65 per hour for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Surrey, BC
Shifts: Day and Evening
Work Setting: Employer’s home and work in employer’s or client’s home
Work site environment: Candidates should work in non-smoking and scent free
Security and safety: Bond required and reference is required
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates need experience of 1 year to less than 2 years
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client, work in an organized way and also able to take initiative
- The candidate should be someone who can judge the situation and also someone who is reliable
- The candidate should be able to supervise children of School age (6 – 12 years)
- The candidate should be able to Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties, Wash, iron and press clothing and household linens, Bathe, dress and feed infants and children and also Prepare and serve nutritious meals
- The candidate should be able to Assume full responsibility for household in absence of parents, Shop for food and household supplies, Travel with family on trips and assist with child supervision and housekeeping duties, Keep records of daily activities and health information regarding children, Supervise and care for children, Tend to emotional well-being of children, Help children with homework, Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home, Instruct children in personal hygiene and social development, Discipline children according to the methods requested by the parents, Take children to and from school and to appointments and also Organize, activities such as games and outings for children
- The employees get other long term benefits
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with resume, cover letter and and References attesting experience) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!