Naomi Hauptman based in Cote-Saint-Luc, QC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Nanny. Naomi Hauptman is a well-known person living in Cote-Saint-Luc, Canada. We are known to provide every possible facility to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Naomi Hauptman
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $14.25 per hour for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Cote-Saint-Luc, QC
Shifts: Day, Evening, Overtime, Flexible Hours and Morning
Work Setting: Employer’s home, optional accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis. Note: This is NOT a condition of employment, urban area and work in employer’s or client’s home
Work site environment: Candidates should work in non-smoking and scent free area
Security and safety: Child Abuse Registry checked, child welfare should checked, criminal record should checked, drug test required, medical exam required, reference required and vulnerable sector should checked
Weight handling: Up to 9 kg (20 lbs)
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates need experience of 1 year to less than 2 years
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses: Candidates must have First Aid Certificate
- The candidate should be able to handle heavy loads, work overtime, perform repetitive tasks and also work under pressure
- The candidate should be physically strong
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client, work in a flexible environment, work in an organized way and also take initiative
- The candidate should be reliable, can judge the situation and a team player
- The candidate should have an efficient interpersonal skills, an excellent oral and written communication
- The candidate should be able to supervise and care for multi-aged group of children, school age (6 – 12 years) and kindergarten age (4 – 5 years)
- The candidate should be able to Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties, Wash, iron and press clothing and household linens, Bathe, dress and feed infants and children, Organize, activities such as games and outings for children, Prepare and serve nutritious meals, Prepare infants and children for rest periods, Take children to and from school and to appointments and also Help children with homework
- The candidate should be able to Assume full responsibility for household in absence of parents, Travel with family on trips and assist with child supervision and housekeeping duties, Discipline children according to the methods requested by the parents, Instruct children in personal hygiene and social development, Keep records of daily activities and health information regarding children, Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home, Supervise and care for children and also Help children with homework.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending email (along with your resume and references attesting experience) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!