Yilin Guo based in North York, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Nanny. Yilin Guo is a well-known person living in North York, ON. We are known to provide every possible facilities to our employees, that they don’t have to go to any one else. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Yilin Guo
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $17.17 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: North York, ON
Shifts: Day, Evening, Flexible Hours, Morning
Work Setting: Employer’s home, Work in employer’s or client’s home, optional accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis. Note: This is NOT a condition of employment
Security and safety: Criminal record check
Transportation/travel information: Public transportation is available, Travel expenses paid by employer
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates need experience of 7 months to less than 1 year
- The candidate should be physically strong
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks
- The candidate should have an effective interpersonal skills, excellent oral communication, excellent oral communication, excellent written communication
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment
- The candidate should be able to take initiative
- The candidate should be someone who can judge the situation
- The candidate should be able to work in an organized way
- The candidate should be someone who can be relied on
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be able to help children with homework, assume full responsibility for household in absence of parents, perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties, prepare and serve nutritious meals
- The candidate should be able to take children to and from school and to appointments
- The candidate should be able to tend to emotional well-being of children, teach discipline children according to the methods requested by the parents, instruct children in personal hygiene and social development
- The candidate should be able to keep records of daily activities and health information regarding children, maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home, organize, activities such as games and outings for children, prepare infants and children for rest periods and sterilize bottles, prepare formulas and change diapers for infants
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
416-789-3070 Between 08:00 AM and 06:00 PM
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!