John F Prato based in Toronto, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Nanny. John F Prato is a well-known person living in Toronto, ON. We are known to provide every possible facilities to our employees, that they don’t have to go to any one else. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: John F Prato
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $17.50 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Toronto, ON
Shifts: Day, Evening, Flexible Hours, Morning
Work Setting: Employer’s home, Work in employer’s or client’s home, Room and board provided and Optional accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis
Note: This is NOT a condition of employment
Target Audience: Candidates should be able to supervise and care for twins and multi-aged group of children
Security and Safety: Criminal record checking should be required
Transportation/travel information: Public transportation is available, Travel expenses paid by employer
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates need experience of 1 to less than 7 months
Certificates, Licences, Memberships, and Courses: Candidates must have CPR Certificate and First Aid Certificate
- The candidate should be physically strong
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks
- The candidate should have an effective interpersonal skills, excellent oral communication, excellent oral communication, excellent written communication
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment
- The candidate should be able to take initiative
- The candidate should be someone who can judge the situation
- The candidate should be able to work in an organized way
- The candidate should be someone who can be relied on
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be able to assume full responsibility for household in absence of parents, perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties, prepare and serve nutritious meals
- The candidate should be able to do bathe, dress and feed infants and children, supervise and care for children and take children to and from school and to appointments
- The candidate should be able to teach discipline children according to the methods requested by the parents, instruct children in personal hygiene and social development
- The candidate should be able to keep records of daily activities and health information regarding children, maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home, organize, activities such as games and outings for children, prepare infants and children for rest periods and sterilize bottles, prepare formulas and change diapers for infants
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email(along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
416-789-3070 Between 08:00 AM and 06:00 PM
Be prepared for the screening questions
- Are you currently a student?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!