Seyed Payman Hosseini based in Vancouver, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Nanny. Seyed Payman Hosseini is a well-known person living in Vancouver, Canada. We are known to provide every possible facilities to our employees. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Seyed Payman Hosseini
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $17.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time, Permanent employment
Location: Vancouver, BC
Work setting: Employer’s home
Work site environment: Candidates should work in non-smoking area
Security and safety: Reference is required
Transportation/travel information: Public transportation is available
Weight handling: Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates need experience of 1 year to less than 2 years
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment and also in an organized way
- The candidate should be someone who can judge and also reliable
- The candidate should have efficient interpersonal skills and also an excellent oral communication
- The candidate should be able to assume full responsibility for household in absence of parents, instruct children in personal hygiene and social development, keep records of daily activities and health information regarding children, maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home, organize, activities such as games and outings for children, tend to emotional well-being of children and also help children with homework
- The candidate should be able to perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties, wash, iron and press clothing and household linens, bathe, dress and feed infants and children, prepare and serve nutritious meals, prepare infants and children for rest periods, sterilize bottles, prepare formulas and change diapers for infants and also supervise and care for children
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume, Cover letter, and References attesting experience) through below mentioned details.
Be prepared for the screening questions. Include answer the following questions while applying:
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!