Salah Zaitoon based in Mississauga, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Nanny. Salah Zaitoon is a well-known person residing in Mississauga, Canada. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Salah Zaitoon
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $17.17 per hour for 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Mississauga, ON
Shifts: Flexible Hours, To be determined
Work Setting: Employer’s home, Optional accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis.
Note: This is NOT a condition of employment
Work in employer’s/client’s home
Transportation/Travel Information: Public transportation is available
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualification such as a secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates need an experience of 7 months to 1 year
Target Audience: School age (6 – 12 years), Over 12 years
Security and Safety: Criminal record check
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client and have an efficient interpersonal skills
- The candidate should have an excellent oral and written communication skills
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment and work with an initiative
- The candidate should have judgment skills and work in an organized way
- The candidate should be someone who can be relied on and be a team player
- The candidate should be able to perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties and also shop for food and household supplies
- The candidate should be able to wash, iron and press clothing and household linens and also bathe, dress and feed infants and children
- The candidate should be able to instruct children in personal hygiene and social development and also keep records of daily activities and health information regarding children
- The candidate should be able to maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home and also organize, activities such as games and outings for children
- The candidate should be able to prepare and serve nutritious meals and also supervise and care for children
- The candidate should be able to take children to and from school and to appointments and also tend to emotional well-being of children
- The candidate should be able to help children with homework
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!