Elsa Lau and Daniel Chiu based in Vancouver, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Nanny. Elsa Lau and Daniel Chiu are known for providing exceptional services to the employees. We are a home of cooperation and providing all the basic facilities and care to our employees. Our services and facilities are designed to help our employees regain and retain a level of independence. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Elsa Lau and Daniel Chiu
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $16.00 hourly 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment – Full time
Location: Vancouver, BC
Shifts: Day, Evening, Shift, Early Morning
Transportation information: Public transportation is available
Work setting: Employer’s home
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 1 to less than 2 years’
Security and safety: Criminal record check, Reference required
- The candidates should be able to work non-smoking and scent free area
- The candidate should be client focus, organized, initiative, flexible, reliable, and judgmental
- The candidates should be able to assume full responsibility for household in absence of parents, perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties, shop for food and household supplies
- The candidates should be able to travel with family on trips and assist with child supervision and housekeeping duties, wash, iron and press clothing and household linens, discipline children according to the methods requested by the parents
- The candidates should be able to instruct children in personal hygiene and social development, organize, activities such as games and outings for children
- The candidates should be able to prepare and serve nutritious meals, supervise and care for children, take children to and from school and to appointments
- The candidates should be able to tend to emotional well-being of children, help children with homework
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume, Cover letter, References attesting experience, and Letter of recommendation) through below mentioned details.
Be prepared for the screening questions. Include answer the following questions while applying:
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!