Fan Yang based in Toronto, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Nanny. Fan Yang is known for providing exceptional services to the employees. We are a home of cooperation and providing all the basic facilities and care to our employees. Our services and facilities are designed to help our employees regain and retain a level of independence. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Fan Yang
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $17.17 hourly 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: Toronto, ON
Shifts: Evening, Night, Flexible Hours, Early Morning, Morning
Work setting: Employer’s home, Optional accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis.
Note: This is NOT a condition of employment
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 1 to less than 7 months
Security and safety: Criminal record check
Target audience: Supervise and care for multi-aged group of children, School age (6 – 12 years)
- The candidates should be a repetitive tasker
- The candidates should be able to work in non-smoking area
- The candidate should be client focus, organized, initiative, flexible, reliable, and judgmental
- The candidates should have excellent oral communication, excellent written communication, efficient interpersonal skills, and be able to work as a team player
- Candidate must be a Canadian Citizen or temporary or permanent resident of Canada
- Candidate must have legal authorized (Work Permit) to work in Canada
- If Candidates are unable to fulfill above mentioned requirements, don’t apply for the position
- The candidates should be able to assume full responsibility for household in absence of parents, perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties, help children with homework
- The candidates should be able to shop for food and household supplies, care for pets, take children to and from school and to appointments, tend to emotional well-being of children
- The candidates should be able to travel with family on trips and assist with child supervision and housekeeping duties, supervise and care for children
- The candidates should be able to wash, iron and press clothing and household linens
- The candidates should be able to discipline children according to the methods requested by the parents, instruct children in personal hygiene and social development
- The candidates should be able to keep records of daily activities and health information regarding children, maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home
- The candidates should be able to organize, activities such as games and outings for children, prepare and serve nutritious meals, prepare infants and children for rest periods
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume, references attesting experience, and cover letter) through below mentioned details.
Be prepared for the screening questions. Include answering the following questions while applying:
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!