Rachel Radomski, Jordan Silver based in Toronto, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Nanny. Rachel Radomski, Jordan Silver is known for providing exceptional services to the employees. We are a home of cooperation and providing all the basic facilities and care to our employees. Our services and facilities are designed to help our employees regain and retain a level of independence. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Rachel Radomski, Jordan Silver
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $17.20 hourly 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Term or contract Full time
Location: Toronto, ON
Shifts: Day, Evening, Flexible Hours, Morning
Transportation information: Travel expenses paid by employer, Public transportation is available
Work setting: Work in employer’s/client’s home, Employer’s home, Optional accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis.
Note: This is NOT a condition of employment
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 1 to less than 2 years’
Target audience: Supervise and care for multi-aged group of children, Infant (3 months – 11 months)
Security and safety: Criminal record check
- The candidate should be organized, initiative, flexible, reliable, and judgmental
- The candidates should have excellent oral communication
- Candidate must be a Canadian Citizen or temporary or permanent resident of Canada
- Candidate must have legal authorization (Work Permit) to work in Canada
- If Candidates are unable to fulfill above mentioned requirements, don’t apply for the position
- The candidates should be able to assume full responsibility for the household in absence of parents, supervise and care for children
- The candidates should be able to perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties, tend to emotional well-being of children
- The candidates should be able to bathe, dress and feed infants and children, sterilize bottles, prepare formulas and change diapers for infants
- The candidates should be able to discipline children according to the methods requested by the parents, take children to and from school and to appointments
- The candidates should be able to instruct children in personal hygiene and social development, prepare infants and children for rest periods
- The candidates should be able to maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home
- The candidates should be able to organize, activities such as games and outings for children, prepare and serve nutritious meals
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!