Government of Canada, Royal Canadian Mounted Police – Employee Management Relations Office / Occupational Health and Safety Services is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Nurse, Health Services – Inventory. The Employee Management Relations Office and Occupational Health and Safety Services (EMROOHSS), part of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP) under the Government of Canada, are dedicated to ensuring the well-being of RCMP personnel. EMROOHSS oversees employee relations, promoting a harmonious and fair work environment, while Occupational Health and Safety Services prioritize the health and safety of RCMP officers and staff. They provide support, guidance, and resources to maintain a safe and healthy workplace, ensuring compliance with regulations and best practices. Through these vital services, the RCMP continues its commitment to protecting both its employees and the communities they serve across Canada. The candidates selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Royal Canadian Mounted Police
Position: Nurse, Health Services – Inventory
No of Vacancies: 4
Salary: $80,981 to $90,062 (plus an education allowance as per the Collective Agreement)
Employment Type: Temporary (Full Time)
Location: Ottawa (Ontario)
Reference number: RCM23J-038501-000261
Selection process number: 23-RCM-EA-N-N-NCR-DGHQ/EMRO-118856
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates should have graduation with a degree from a recognized post-secondary institution with acceptable specialization in nursing, nursing service administration, nursing education or some other specialty relevant to the position.
Experience: Candidates should have experience in Occupational Health Nursing
- The candidates should be eligible for registration as a registered nurse in Ontario
- The candidates should hold a valid First Aid Certificate
- The candidates should possess a current CPR Certification
- The candidates should have the ability to work effectively within a multidisciplinary team
- The candidates should be capable of planning and establishing priorities
- The candidates should be willing and able to work irregular hours and overtime on occasion
- The candidates should be willing and able to travel on occasion
- The candidates should maintain the occupational certification throughout employment
- The candidates should have experience in Disability Case Management
- The candidates should demonstrate effective interpersonal skills
- The candidates should exhibit good judgment and should have strong communication skills
- The candidates should be able to maintain accurate records of medical supplies and equipment
- The candidates should be able to regularly inspect and restock inventory items as needed
- The candidates should be able to monitor expiration dates of medical supplies and dispose of expired items
- The candidates should be able to collaborate with healthcare professionals to ensure adequate supplies for patient care
- The candidates will get various benefits
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through the below-mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!