NIGHTINGALE FARMS LIMITED based in La Salette, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Office administrative assistant. NIGHTINGALE FARMS LIMITED produces many conventional and organic items like strawberries, tomatoes, asparagus, carrots, and other fruits and vegetables, both in bulk and many value-added packaging options. We are consistently adapting and leading customer trends, such as Organics and Organic Specialty items that we provide to our Wholesale customers. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: NIGHTINGALE FARMS LIMITED
Position: Office administrative assistant
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $16.00 to $17.00 hourly (to be negotiated) 25 to 35 hours per week
Employment Type: Seasonal employment Part time
Location: La Salette, ON
Shifts: Day, 08:00 to 13:00
Transportation information: Own transportation
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
Computer and technology knowledge: Sage Accounting Software, MS Excel, MS Word, Simply Accounting, MS Outlook
Applied meteorology or biometeorology: Agriculture, fishing and/or forestry
- The candidates should be able to work in a fast-paced environment, and a repetitive tasker
- The candidates should be able to work with attention to detail
- The candidate should be multi-tasker, organized, accurate, and be able to work as a team player
- Candidate must be a Canadian Citizen or temporary or permanent resident of Canada
- Candidate must have legal authorized (Work Permit) to work in Canada
- If Candidates unable to fulfill above mentioned requirements, don’t apply for the position
- The candidates should be able to answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages
- The candidates should be able to answer electronic enquiries
- The candidates should be able to compile data, statistics and other information
- The candidates should be able to greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
Be prepared for the screening questions. Include answer the following questions while applying:
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!