Office administrative assistant
Realistic Drywall and Insulation Ltd. based in Surrey, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Office administrative assistant. Realistic Drywall and Insulation Ltd. offers a range of services, including drywall installation and repair, insulation installation, and soundproofing solutions. With a team of experienced professionals and a commitment to using only the best materials, we have built a reputation for delivering exceptional workmanship and outstanding customer service to residential, commercial, and industrial areas. Whether our clients need to renovate their home or business, or they are looking to build a new construction project, we are dedicated to delivering top-notch results that exceed their expectations. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Realistic Drywall and Insulation Ltd.
Position: Office administrative assistant
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $26.50 hourly 30 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time – Virtual job
Location: Surrey, BC
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 1 to less than 2 years’
- The candidate should be accurate, client focus, organized, flexible and reliable
- The candidates should have excellent oral communication, excellent written communication, ability to multitask, and be able to work as a team player
- Canadian citizen and permanent or temporary foreign workers of Canada are eligible for this position.
- International Candidates who don’t have a valid Canadian work permit also can apply
- The candidates should be able to answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages
- The candidates should be able to answer electronic enquiries and schedule and confirm appointments
- The candidates should be able to compile data, statistics and other information and greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas
- The candidates should be able to open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information
- The candidates should be able to set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems and type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documents
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!