SilverFox group Inc. based in Mississauga, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Office administrator. SilverFox group Inc. is a blend of companies with proven expertise in delivering world class services in a number of segments such as: landscape architecture, construction, specialized woodworks, equipment production, distribution, cold storage and dehydrated food trading. We are always seeking dedicated and bright individuals to join its growing team. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. We hire foreign workers to fill labour or skill shortages on a temporary basis. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. This position of General Farm Worker is approved by LMIA.
Employer Name: SilverFox group Inc.
Position: Office administrator
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $26.00 hourly for 35 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Mississauga, ON
Shifts: Day, Weekend, Evening, Night, Overtime, Early Morning and Morning
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years
Experience: Candidates need experience of 7 months to less than 1 year
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be able to work under pressure
- The candidate should be able to maintain tight deadlines
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to detail
- The candidate should be able for large workload
- The candidate should have an effective interpersonal skills
- The candidate should have an excellent oral communication
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment
- The candidate should have an excellent written communication
- The candidate should be someone who can be relied on
- The candidate should be able to work in a organised way
- The candidate should be able to supervise 1 to 2 people
- The candidate should be able to review, evaluate and implement new administrative procedures
- The candidate should be able to delegate work to office support staff
- The candidate should be able to establish work priorities and ensure procedures are followed and deadlines are met
- The candidate should be able to carry out administrative activities of establishment
- The candidate should be able to administer policies and procedures related to the release of records in processing requests under government access to information and privacy legislation
- The candidate should be able to co-ordinate and plan for office services such as accommodation, relocation, equipment, supplies, forms, disposal of assets, parking, maintenance and security services
- The candidate should be able to assist in the preparation of operating budget and maintain inventory and budgetary controls
- The candidate should be able to assemble data and prepare periodic and special reports, manuals and correspondence
- The candidate should be able to oversee and co-ordinate office administrative procedures
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending email (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!