Trans Haul Logistics Inc based in Guelph, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Office administrator. Trans Haul Logistics Inc is a committed, trusted company for logistics and available any time when required. We have over 30 years of experience in this industry and are well-known in the community. We also prefer efficient and experienced staffs and hiring continuously. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Trans Haul Logistics Inc
Position: Office administrator
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $28.50 hourly for 35 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Guelph, ON
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates need experience of 1 to less than 7 months
Computer and Technology Knowledge: Candidates must have knowledge of MS Office, MS Windows and MS Word
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks, pay attention to detail and also maintain tight deadlines
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced environment and also able to work under pressure
- The candidate should have accuracy
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client, work in a flexible environment, work in an organised way and also able to multitask
- The candidate should be a team player, be someone who can be reliable
- The candidate should have specialization on R=reports and records, invoices, correspondence and contracts
- The candidate should be able to type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documents, able to record and prepare minutes of meetings, seminars and conferences, able to arrange travel, related itineraries and make reservations, able to open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information and also set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems
- The candidate should be able to schedule and confirm appointments, able to determine and establish office procedures and routines, able to compile data, statistics and other information and also order office supplies and maintain inventory
- The candidate should be able to arrange and co-ordinate seminars, conferences, etc., able to answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages, able to greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas and also answer electronic enquiries
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending email (along with resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!