Ardent Group INC based in Thunder Bay, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Office cleaner. Ardent Group INC is one-stop solution to property and project management. We strive to combine our extensive background in cleaning, renovations and repairs, landscaping, snow removal and an extensive list of various property services with our policy of exceptional customer service to meet our clients needs on time and on budget. We continue to meet the needs of all our clients and provide additional value-added services to meet their property needs including Emergency Services, Waste Removal, Painting, Graphic and Sign Design work. Our teams mission is to provide exceptional service and quality in every project we undertake – large or small. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer’s Name: Ardent Group INC
Position: Office cleaner
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $17.00 to $19.00 hourly for 10 to 20 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment – Full time
Location: Thunder Bay, ON
Work Setting: Commercial building
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
Experience: Candidates need experience of 1 year to less than 2 years.
Security and safety: Bondable, Basic security clearance, Criminal record check
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment and pay attention to detail.
- The candidate should be required to work under pressure.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should be willing to work in bending, crouching, kneeling, sitting, standing, walking position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate should have dependability,flexibility, reliability.
- The candidate should have excellent oral communication.
- The candidate should sweep, mop, wash and polish floors, dust furniture, vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture, make beds and change sheets, distribute clean towels and toiletries, stock linen closet, wash windows, walls and ceilings.
- The candidate should be able to clean, disinfect and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances, pick up debris and empty trash containers, clean changing rooms and showers.
- The candidate should attend to guests’ requests for extra supplies or other items, handle and report lost and found items, address customers’ complaints or concerns.
- The employees get financial benefits such as Bonus.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
Be prepared for the screening questions:
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!