Devon Lumber Co. Ltd. based in Fredericton, NB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Office receptionist. Devon Lumber Co. Ltd. provides an extensive selection of lumber products to meet the unique needs of diverse industries and markets. Our comprehensive inventory encompasses a variety of wood types, including hardwood, softwood, and specialty woods, all meticulously sourced from responsibly managed forests. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Devon Lumber Co. Ltd.
Position: Office receptionist
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $16.00 to $18.00 hourly (to be negotiated) 20 to 25 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Part time
Location: 200 Gibson Street, Fredericton, NB E3A 4E3
Shifts: Day, Flexible Hours, Morning
Transportation information: Own transportation
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as college, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
Computer and technology knowledge: Word processing software, Accounting software, Database software, Electronic mail, Spreadsheet, MS Outlook,MS Excel, MS Word
- Candidate must be a Canadian Citizen or temporary or permanent resident of Canada
- Candidate must have legal authorized (Work Permit) to work in Canada
- If Candidates are unable to fulfill above mentioned requirements, don’t apply for the position
- The candidates should be able to greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas, provide basic information to clients and the public
- The candidates should be able to obtain and process information required to provide services
- The candidates should be able to operate switchboard or telephone system, order office supplies, record and relay information
- The candidates should be able to answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages
- The candidates should be able to perform clerical duties, such as filing and sorting and distributing mail
- The candidates should be able to maintain work records and logs
- The candidates should be able to send invoices
- The candidates will get paramedical services coverage, vision care benefits, health care plan, dental plan, life insurance, and parking
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
200 Gibson Street
Between 09:00 AM and 05:00 AM
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!