Fiera Capital Corporation based in Montréal, QC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Office receptionist. Fiera Capital Corporation is an independent asset management firm with a growing global presence and approximately C$156.7 billion in AUM as at June 30, 2022. We are at the forefront of investment management science and passionate about creating sustainable wealth for our clients. Recognized for our talented people and for providing the best solutions to our clients globally, we aims to be one of the top 100 asset managers in the world. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Fiera Capital Corporation
Position: Office receptionist
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $40,000 to $55,000 annually for 37.5 hours per week (Minimum wage is guaranteed)
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 1981 avenue McGill College suite 1500, Montréal, QC, H3A 0H5
Shifts: Day, Evening and Morning
Work setting: Private sector and urban area
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of more than one language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a College/CEGEP
Experience: Candidates need experience 1 year to less than 2 years
Computer and technology knowledge: Candidates must have knowledge of Electronic mail, MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint, MS Word and MS Windows
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced environment, perform repetitive tasks, pay attention to detail and sit
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment and work in an organized way
- The candidate should be reliable and also a team player
- The candidate should have efficient interpersonal skills and also excellent oral and written communication
- The candidate should be able to greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas and also provide basic information to clients and the public
- The candidate should be able to obtain and process information required to provide services, answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages and also oversee the receiving, sorting, routing and delivery of mail
- The candidate should be able to order office supplies, record and relay information, maintain work records and logs and also perform clerical duties, such as filing and sorting and distributing mail
- The candidate should be able to operate switchboard or telephone system and also schedule and confirm appointments
- The employees get dental plan, disability benefits, health care plan, paramedical services coverage and vision care benefits
- The employees get bonus
- The employees get group insurance benefits, maternity and parental benefits, pension plan and Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP)
- The employees get learning or training paid by employer, on-site amenities, parking availability, travel insurance and wellness program
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer online through below mentioned details.
Include this job reference number in your application
Be prepared for the screening questions:
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!